Tuesday, July 24, 2007

just NOT my day :(

Yesterday morning, the start of a new week --- the woman in the car behind me decides to fall asleep behind the wheel and crash into my behind --- the second time that it has happened to me in the span of two months (how lucky can a girl get???). Sigh...just another one of those days, I was thinking to myself.

Later in the day, I went over to the GSO to hand in the form to request for them to write me a letter so that I can claim from EPF for my school fees. I took a number, it said that there were 9 people ahead of me. The wait was long. I waited and waited....and I w a i t e d...and I w a i t e d.... The numbers were not moving but there were more and more students coming into the office. People were getting restless (do I blame them?). Many started approaching the counter because the wait was long and their numbers were not being called. In the end, I gave up and went up to the counter as well (I only needed to hand in the form).

The clerk behind the counter was anything but friendly. If, anything at all, she was a tad on the hostile side. She gave me this "look". I guess, I really should feel sorry for her...NOT!!! She's paid to do her job but she makes it look like she's doing me a favour by taking my form in. The letter of request should be ready in two days' time... I dislike the thought of having to face this person again.

No comments: